The Lodger’s Sugar Den
Written, Directed, Edited by Audrey L. Hamm
A short horror film centered around a sort of “doomsday-esque” cult, in which the charismatic, like-able Prophet brainwashes his isolated followers, hooks them on LSD-infused tea, and drives them to a ritual suicide.
“Making the Genre Film” Conference Film (Spring ’12) / Prof. Rona Mark / Sarah Lawrence College
Shane Gillern / Prophet
Moriah Martel / Naomi
Jessica Adler / Joanie
Additional Crew: Tori Himes
“Somesing” / STS9
“Dawn Chorus” / Boards of Canada
“Star Shpongled Banner” / Shpongle
“Tranquilize” / The Killers
“NO2” / Phish
“Z.N.S.” / Einstürzende Neubauten
“Codex (Radiohead Cover)” / Deadmau5
…sadistic, nihilistic, real horror-show chaos…
…And all the while, you lodge here…
Wiccan Ink Giveaway!Finally out of the broom closet? Need new tools? Well here’s your chance! Here is WiccanInk’s Giveaway! This giveaway is free, non-profit, and just for you guys! This giveaway and I are in no way associated with each other.Rules:
- Reblog this post at least once to be entered to win.
- Must be following WiccanInk, I will be checking!
- Must be willing to give me an address or P.O Box number right away!
- This will last around 3 days!Items:
- Sun & Moon Case
- Charms (Luck)
- Gems-Peridot, used for healing.-Citrine, used for courage and confidence.-Fluorite, used for healing and connecting with spirits and faeries.-Aquamarine, used for calming and meditation, also for good for travelers.-Red Agate, used for relieving pain and calming.
- White Sage
- Black And White Candles
- Incensex1 Frankensense, x3 Rose, 3x Dragons Blood (mixed with rose)
- Amethyst rune setGood luck to everyone! Hope you like the items!
Reblogging for my followers — everyone always wants things like this, it seems. So if you’d like some, here’s your chance!